PRAYER FOR DIVINE HEALING /PRAYER POINTS FOR BEING SET FREE FROM SICKNESSES AND DISEASES Part 1
God’s will is that we walk in divine health. 3Jo 1:2“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” The bodies that we have as children of God are temples of the Holy Spirit. 1Co 6:19 says “Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?” When we are healthy, it will be easy to serve the Lord and to accomplish his plans for us, for God has a purpose for each one of us. God in his grand plan of saving mankind has made it possible for us to enjoy and walking good health, as he is the Lord who heals us Ex 15:26. We need to stand steadfast against the plans of the devil, for the Bible says in Ga 5:1 “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free …”. We need to resist the devil, for it is written 1Pe 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.” Beloved, I beseech you therefore to resist the devil and his evil plans on your life. This is done through prayer, our weapon number one that God has given us as in 2Cor 10:4-6. When praying for healing, it is also important to know that many times the enemy will attack us because we have opened a door of sin in or lives. Such times it becomes difficult to rebuke the disease without repentance. God told the Israelite’s in Ex 15:26 “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” This means diseases will find an open door through disobedience to God’s word, which is a sin. Do you have a sickness/ disease that has caused you sleepless nights? The devil wants to destroy you, but on the other side Jesus wants to offer you healing, that is why he came. Joh 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” For you to prosper in all that you do, you must study. You may be reading this material after getting a bad report from your doctor. You look at your life and you feel there is no way out. Child of God, this is not the time to cry or blame God, but the time the time to kick the devil out of you territory. Good health is your territory, and if you won’t do something, he will push you until you fall out of it (and die). Good health is a blessing from God, the blessing of God add no sorrow, so don’t start saying that may be the sickness you have is from God.
You will have to fight out to reclaim what the enemy has taken, sometimes violently. Mt 11:12 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” You are not alone in this battle, other brethren are passing through fire in their own way. The prayer bullets below will help you to get delivered. It is however, important that you pray according to the leading of the Holy Spirit. For instance, ask him to reveal to you if there is a door of sin opened in you life so as to repent. I have included scriptural backing because you can only defeat the enemy through the written word. Study the prayer bullets and scriptures keenly before praying. Let the Lord speak to you. You can involve someone else to pray with you, this gives you more power. Jesus said in Mt 18:19 “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” You can also pray and fast as you use these prayer bullets. This is useful for stubborn sicknesses as compared to the demon the disciples were unable to cast out as Jesus taught in Mk 9:29 So He said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting.”
• Ps 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
• Begin with a session of worship. If possible sing a song that thank God for the power in his word or the blood of Jesus.
• Heb 10:19-23 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering;
• Declare the above requirements in coming before the Lord. For example declare that you are entering the holy of holies through the blood of Jesus, declare that you are coming with a true heart etc etc.
• Ps 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Heb 4:12-13 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: …
• Declare the supremacy of the word of God that you are using. Thank God for his word. Declare that you will overcome by the blood and by the testimony of the living word. Ask God to reveal everything hidden in you life by the enemy. Ask God to release his word, which is like a sword, to deal with your enemies.
• Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
• Thank God for Jesus that he was offered to bear you sins. Ask him to save you by his mercies. Ask him to wash you and cleanse you. Ask the Lord to forgive you of any sin in your life. If you know it, say it. For example “Father I am sorry for allowing deep hatred, bitterness and unforgiveness to Mark, this is against your word. Forgive me and wash me. cleanse me any take away the guilt from me.sprinkle my heart from every evil conscience.” Many heart blood diseases for instance will attack you though the door of unforgiveness. Or “I am sorry father for fornicating with Grace, father forgive me and wash my sins away. Make me whole again”. Remember you are before the presence of God.
• Ga 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
• Thank God that Jesus was made a curse for you and redeemed us from any curse. Break every curse of the enemy that demons and wicked people have released against you to bring the sickness you have. For example “ In the name of Jesus I break every curse released against my blood. I destroy every power of high blood pressure now in my body in Jesus name. Jesus, you became a curse for me and I refuse to carry any curse in my body. I bind and rebuke every spirit bringing high blood pressure out of my body in Jesus name. I break every soul tie in my life between myself and Grace. I bind and cast away every demon bring viruses in my body in Jesus name …”
• Eph 6:12-13 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand
• Put the full armour of God and destroy everything in the heavenlies raised against your life.
Example. I put on the whole armour of God in Jesus name. I rise against every altar that speaks against my health/blood/organs etc in Jesus name. I destroy and uproot every satanic altar that speaks against my health today in Jesus name. I bind and cast way in the name of Jesus eve
ry principality, every power, every ruler of darkness and even every wicked force forged against me. I destroy them all in Jesus name. O Lord arise and crush down every wickedness raised against my health in Jesus name. Let every satanic fire against me be quenched in Jesus name. Let every altar that speaks against me on earth, in the sea or even under be burnt by the fire of the living God in Jesus name.
• Ps 121:5-6 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
• Wicked people direct evil against you to be released in the sun moon or stars. You need to destroy whatever has been programmed against you there. Remember God gave the sun power to rule at day time and the moon to rule at night, however, man was given the mandate to rule over all God’s creation Gen 1:16, 28.
• For example, I destroy every sickness programmed against my life in the sun, moon or stars in Jesus name. I cancel whatever has been written against my health in Jesus name.
• Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed
• Thank God for his complete work of healing on the cross. Thank God for healing. Declare you are healed in Jesus name. Ask God to heal you. Ask the Lord to deliver you. Confess it. Remember Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Decree that you have overcome your enemies and every sickness released against you in Jesus name.
• Ps 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
• Ask the Lord to send forth his word to heal you. Ask the Lord to stretch forth his hand and rescue you. Ask the Lord to contend with you enemies. Declare that the healing power of the word of God is upon you in Jesus name. Thank God for healing. Ask him to restore your health and return whatever the enemy has stolen from you.
• Thank God for healing. Declare your healing every time you feel your faith growing weak. For: Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick,. Also Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him … More PRAYER FOR DIVINE HEALING /PRAYER POINTS FOR BEING SET FREE FROM SICKNESSES AND DISEASES
PRAYER FOR DIVINE HEALING /PRAYER POINTS FOR BEING SET FREE FROM SICKNESSES AND DISEASES Part 1
Thoughts on Today’s Verse
This passage is one of the most poignant sections in Scripture, that describes Jesus as the true Shepherd of Israel, Who was betrayed for the price of a slave – (30 pieces of silver). Here, we read about the coming worthless shepherd, who abandons the flock of God, and justly deserves condemnation.
Israel rejected the good and gracious Shepherd, Who was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, at His first coming. He was despised and rejected by many. He was a Man of deep sorrow, Who was acquainted with grief. Jesus came to His own, created world, in His Father’s name, and was not accepted by His own people.. and yet there is coming a false and idol shepherd, who will come in another name, pretending that he is the Messiah.. and he will be accepted –how tragic.
This is a prophecy, which was partially fulfilled at Christ’s first coming, when the true Shepherd of Israel was rejected and crucified. However, the worthless and idol shepherd, who is the subject of this verse, is yet future. He is the one, who that will be revealed during the fast-approaching, ‘Time of Jacob’s Trouble” – the 70th week of Daniel, which is often identified as the great, seven-year tribulation period.
He will deceive the people of Israel with lies and trickery, for he will abandon them and rob them. He will abuse them and slay them – but his treachery will finally be exposed.
Zechariah gives a description of this worthless shepherd. We read that: a sword will be on his arm – and on his right eye! Also, his arm will be totally withered. Although it is more than likely that his physical appearance will mirror this description.. and he will have a wounded right eye and a crippled arm, the Bible often uses the word ‘arm’ to identify strength – or the lack of strength.. and Scripture often uses the word: ‘eye’ to designate intelligence – or the lack of it.
How sad, that Israel rejected their true Shepherd, whilst accepting this worthless, counterfeit fellow. However God is faithful to His people, and we read.. that the strength of this idol shepherd, will be terminated. His intellect will be found wanting, and he will be destroyed by the glory of Christ’s coming. On that day, God will graciously deliver His people, Israel –and will wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Heavenly Father, what a gracious Saviour and good Shepherd You are, to both Israel and to the Church. Thank You for this peep into the future and the knowledge.. that despite all the terrible things that are to take place, during the time of Jacob’s trouble –You remain faithful to Your people, and will restore to them the inheritance, that You promised to Abraham and his seed, forever. We pray that while it is still ‘today’, many people, both Jew and gentile, would come to a saving knowledge of Christ, in Whose name we pray, AMEN. … More A Thought on our today’s verse
PRAYERS FOR GOD’S FAVOUR
Would you like to have anointed favour to come upon your life? This is God’s desire for you.
The bible declares that God anointed Jesus with His spirit to come and declare the year of the Lords favour upon us.
We are favoured by the lord. It is however sad that the enemy comes to condemn and steal/block/divert the favour that we should have.
Begin your new year/month/ week with these prayers to release your favour upon your life.
Remember this is by faith alone. Take it by force my brethren:
Begin with praise and worship
I confess that my faith is in the Lordship of Jesus Christ, my saviour
Ps 102:13 says “Thou shall arise, and have mercy upon Zion, for the time to favour her, yea, the set time is come”.
I declare that this is my time for the lord to arise and have mercy upon me for the time of my favour has come.
Ps 89:20 says “I have found favour with David my servant, with holy oil have I anointed him”.
Lord let me have favour with you, arise o my God, and anoint me with holy oil.
Today I come against all evil and negative thoughts that Satan and his agents have planted in my heart.
I destroy them in the name of Jesus. I rebuke all demons controlling them in the name of Jesus
I silence all demons disturbing my spirit in the name of Jesus
I release the fire of the Holy spirit to destroy every source of evil thoughts in Jesus name
I bind, rebuke and cast out all anti favour demons, anti-prayer demons, anti-miracle demons, anti-deliverance demons and all rebel spirits causing hindrances in the heavenlies, air, land sea or under the sea in Jesus name
I nullify their power in the name of Jesus Christ
I nullify and destroy all curses and garments of ill luck, curses and garments of failure, curses and garments of shame, curses and garments of hatred, curses and garments of death, curses and garments of disappointment and any other curse or garment of the devil hindering me from receiving my favour
I rebuke, bind and cast them out in Jesus name
I destroy any book of the devil in which my name is written for any reason
I rebuke and cast all demons working on those books in the name of Jesus
I erase my name with the blood of Jesus from the temple of the devil, shrine and mystic homes in Jesus name
I come against all marks of hatred and all marks tattooed on my body which hinder me from receiving my divine favour.
I erase them with the blood of Jesus
I erase with the blood of Jesus marks of disappointment, marks of sorrow, marks of hatred, marks of poverty, marks of ill-luck, marks of sicknesses, marks of failure, marks of trouble and every other visible or invisible mark
I bind rebuke and cast away in Jesus name demons following me because of these marks
I wash myself with the blood of Jesus and command the good angels of the Lord to follow me
My name is……………… from ………….(country),…………(tribe) and ……………(clan-if any)
If in any case my name, surname, clan, tribe or country is that of a demon, an idol, a river or steam, evil person, mermaid, bitter occasion, market day, evil day/season or anything that glorifies Satan, I destroy the spiritual meaning and significance of such names
I bind, rebuke and cast out every demon that has been hindering my progress though such names in Jesus name
I now dedicate my name and cancel all negative connotations of my name to the glory of God in the name of Jesus
O lord, make my name a blessing and turn away your shame to glory
I now rise against wizards, witches and demons that give people evil dreams in Jesus name
I destroy all evil dreams that cause people to hate me in Jesus name
I wipe with the blood of Jesus all evil dreams registered in the minds of people concerning me
I come against demons that alter every good thing/kindness you show me through my dreams in Jesus name
I command every demon that causes me to eat in my dream, have sex in my dream, fly in my dream, talk in my dream, swim in my dream, cry in my dream, fear in my d
I declare its time for my favour in Jesus name
Let your angels o lord, of goodness and mercy follow me
I now put on garments of divine favour
O lord, light the candle of my life (Ps 18:28) and thank you so much for favouring me.
To add to these prayers, your actions must be added to receive the divine favor.
Respect 10 commandments. Seek no pleasure, live to serve others and live through kind selfless service. Fast often.
Forgive those who offended you and give gifts anonymously.
(You will be especially blessed if the person thanks God, not you, for the gift). … More PRAYERS FOR GOD’S FAVOUR
NEVER MISS A TIP!!!!
●Don’t shout at your wife when you are talking. It really hurts her. (Proverbs 15:1)
●Do not speak evil of her to anyone. Your wife will become who you call her. (Gen. 2:19)
●Do not share her love or affection with another woman. It is called Adultery. (Matt. 5:28)
●Never compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you, God would have given her to you. (2 Cor. 10:12)
●Don’t ever allow her to beg you for sex. She owns your body just as you own her body. (1 Cor. 7:5)
●Be gentle and accommodating. She has sacrificed so much to be with you. It hurts her deeply when you are hash and irritating. Be tender. (Eph. 4:2)
●Hide nothing from her. You are now one and she’s your helpmeet. Let there be no secret you are keeping from her. (Gen. 2:25)
●Do not make negative comment about her body. She risked her life and beauty to carry your babies. She is a living soul not just flesh and blood.
●Do not let her body determine her worth. Cherish and appreciate her even till old age. (Eph. 5:29)
●Never shout at her in the public and in private. If you have an issue to sort with her, do it in the privacy of your room. (Matt. 1:19)
●Thank and appreciate her for taking good care of you, the kids and the house. It is a great sacrifice she is making. (1 The 5:18)
●All women cannot cook the same way; appreciate your wife’s food. It is not easy to cook three meals a day, 365 days a year for several years. (Pro. 31:14)
●Never place your siblings before her. She is your wife. She is one with you. She must come before your family. (Gen. 2:24)
●Invest seriously in her spiritual growth. Buy books, tapes and any material that will edify her and strengthen her walk with God. That’s the best thing you can do for her. (Eph. 5:26)
●Spend time with her to do Bible study and pray. (James 5:16)
● Make time to play with her and enjoy her company. Remember when you are dead, she’s gonna be by your grave but your friends may be too busy to attend your funeral. (Ecc. 9:9)
●Never use money to manipulate or control her. All your money belongs to her. She is a joint heir with you of the grace of God. (1 Pet. 3:7)
●Do not expose her weakness. You will be exposing yourself too. Be a shield around her. (Eph. 5:30)
● Honour her parents and be kind to her siblings. (SOS 8:2)
● Never cease to tell her how much you love her all the days of her life. Women are never tired of hearing that. (Eph. 5:25)
● Grow to be like Christian ,That’s the only way you can be a good and godly husband. (Rom. 8:29) AMEN … More NEVER MISS A TIP
The Lord is good, all the time.
If we could make it you too can make it.
Dont lose hope my brothers/sisters because God created us all for good reasons.
There is something special in you that is not in others.
God shall turn every disadvantages in your life into Advantages
Those who look down on you today shall look up to What no man has ever gotten in your family, you will be the first to get.
Kings and Queens shall beg to dine with you.
You shall lead to nations.
Your name shall bring happiness to people
You shall not die young/ you must live to fulfill the purpose God sent you to fulfill in this world.
Only Those who believe in God and themselves should type AMEN to claim these prayers.
Share with your friends … More SHARING THIS