David could really praise God for knowing that his anger last for a moment, but God’s favor lasts a lifetime. And in our highlighted scripture for today, David gives us something to shout about, weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning! But, before we get our shout on, let’s try … More WEEPING MAY ENDURE IN THE NIGHT
When the sun sets and darkness takes over the sky, 8 to 9 hours later, the sun starts to rise again. The sunshine erases the darkness from the sky. David uses the night to show us that our weeping is temporary, the night isn’t going to last. In Hebrew the word “endure” is loon, which means “to lodge or stop over.” When you travel and get a hotel room, you lodge there, it isn’t your permanent home, but you stay there temporarily. So it is with our weeping, it lodges or stops over for a night. … More WEEPING ENDURES IN THE NIGHT
(1) God So Loves You ” But God demonstrates his own love for us in this : While we were still sinners , Christ died for us .” -Romans 5:8
God loves you so much that He sent His son to die for us . There was and never will be a greater sacrifice than this .
Jesus didn’t die because we deserve it , but because He loved each one of us so much that He was willing to sacrifice Himself on our behalf .
Galatians 2:20 says ” I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me .The life I live in the body , I live by faith in the Son of God , who loved me and gave himself for me .” Jesus died on a cross so that you might have life and have it more abundantly ( John 10:10)
This was the ultimate sacrifice ; someone dying so you might live.
Acts 4:12 says ,,” Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved .” Only through the sacrifice of God’s son are we saved and able to approach His presence.
Hallelujah!! Thank God for the gift of eternal life through His Son Jesus Christ . And share your faith win many souls for Christ Jesus in Jesus mighty name! Jesus is coming soon !
Beloved be blessed of the Lord in Jesus name
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS, O God my father .
There is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changes not . Thy compassion , they fail not; As Thou has been Thou for ever wilt be .
Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see; All I have needed Thy hand hath provided .
Great is Thy faithfulness, mercy and love . Hallelujah! Thank you Father ,thank you Jesus ,thank you Holy Spirit! I love and adore you !
(2) Joel 2:25
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten , the cankerworm , and the caterpillar, and the cankerworm , and the caterpillar , and the palmerworm , my great army which I sent among you.
God said it and that’s settled in heaven . Christ Jesus paid the full price for you at Calvary’s cross. God gives more than you have lost . ” Men do not despise a thief , if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry ; But if he found , he shall restore sevenfold ; he shall give all the substance of his house. ”
( Proverbs 6:30-31) God will restore unto you Sevenfold in Jesus mighty name ! Hallelujah! Bless the Holy name of God in Jesus name !
(3) Psalm 100:1
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord , all ye lands .
2 Serve the Lord with gladness : come before his presence with singing .
3 Know ye that the Lord he is God : it is he that had made us , and not we ourselves : we are his people and the sheep of his pastures .
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and unto his court with praise : be thankful unto him , and bless his name.
5 For the Lord is good ; his mercy is everlasting :and his truth endureth to all generation . Amen
Today’s Bible Reading
2 Samuel 13:1-39
Like ,comment and share to bless someone . … More GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS, O God my father
PRAYER FOR DIVINE HEALING /PRAYER POINTS FOR BEING SET FREE FROM SICKNESSES AND DISEASES Part 1
God’s will is that we walk in divine health. 3Jo 1:2“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” The bodies that we have as children of God are temples of the Holy Spirit. 1Co 6:19 says “Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?” When we are healthy, it will be easy to serve the Lord and to accomplish his plans for us, for God has a purpose for each one of us. God in his grand plan of saving mankind has made it possible for us to enjoy and walking good health, as he is the Lord who heals us Ex 15:26. We need to stand steadfast against the plans of the devil, for the Bible says in Ga 5:1 “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free …”. We need to resist the devil, for it is written 1Pe 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.” Beloved, I beseech you therefore to resist the devil and his evil plans on your life. This is done through prayer, our weapon number one that God has given us as in 2Cor 10:4-6. When praying for healing, it is also important to know that many times the enemy will attack us because we have opened a door of sin in or lives. Such times it becomes difficult to rebuke the disease without repentance. God told the Israelite’s in Ex 15:26 “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” This means diseases will find an open door through disobedience to God’s word, which is a sin. Do you have a sickness/ disease that has caused you sleepless nights? The devil wants to destroy you, but on the other side Jesus wants to offer you healing, that is why he came. Joh 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” For you to prosper in all that you do, you must study. You may be reading this material after getting a bad report from your doctor. You look at your life and you feel there is no way out. Child of God, this is not the time to cry or blame God, but the time the time to kick the devil out of you territory. Good health is your territory, and if you won’t do something, he will push you until you fall out of it (and die). Good health is a blessing from God, the blessing of God add no sorrow, so don’t start saying that may be the sickness you have is from God.
You will have to fight out to reclaim what the enemy has taken, sometimes violently. Mt 11:12 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” You are not alone in this battle, other brethren are passing through fire in their own way. The prayer bullets below will help you to get delivered. It is however, important that you pray according to the leading of the Holy Spirit. For instance, ask him to reveal to you if there is a door of sin opened in you life so as to repent. I have included scriptural backing because you can only defeat the enemy through the written word. Study the prayer bullets and scriptures keenly before praying. Let the Lord speak to you. You can involve someone else to pray with you, this gives you more power. Jesus said in Mt 18:19 “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” You can also pray and fast as you use these prayer bullets. This is useful for stubborn sicknesses as compared to the demon the disciples were unable to cast out as Jesus taught in Mk 9:29 So He said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting.”
• Ps 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
• Begin with a session of worship. If possible sing a song that thank God for the power in his word or the blood of Jesus.
• Heb 10:19-23 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering;
• Declare the above requirements in coming before the Lord. For example declare that you are entering the holy of holies through the blood of Jesus, declare that you are coming with a true heart etc etc.
• Ps 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Heb 4:12-13 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: …
• Declare the supremacy of the word of God that you are using. Thank God for his word. Declare that you will overcome by the blood and by the testimony of the living word. Ask God to reveal everything hidden in you life by the enemy. Ask God to release his word, which is like a sword, to deal with your enemies.
• Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
• Thank God for Jesus that he was offered to bear you sins. Ask him to save you by his mercies. Ask him to wash you and cleanse you. Ask the Lord to forgive you of any sin in your life. If you know it, say it. For example “Father I am sorry for allowing deep hatred, bitterness and unforgiveness to Mark, this is against your word. Forgive me and wash me. cleanse me any take away the guilt from me.sprinkle my heart from every evil conscience.” Many heart blood diseases for instance will attack you though the door of unforgiveness. Or “I am sorry father for fornicating with Grace, father forgive me and wash my sins away. Make me whole again”. Remember you are before the presence of God.
• Ga 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
• Thank God that Jesus was made a curse for you and redeemed us from any curse. Break every curse of the enemy that demons and wicked people have released against you to bring the sickness you have. For example “ In the name of Jesus I break every curse released against my blood. I destroy every power of high blood pressure now in my body in Jesus name. Jesus, you became a curse for me and I refuse to carry any curse in my body. I bind and rebuke every spirit bringing high blood pressure out of my body in Jesus name. I break every soul tie in my life between myself and Grace. I bind and cast away every demon bring viruses in my body in Jesus name …”
• Eph 6:12-13 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand
• Put the full armour of God and destroy everything in the heavenlies raised against your life.
Example. I put on the whole armour of God in Jesus name. I rise against every altar that speaks against my health/blood/organs etc in Jesus name. I destroy and uproot every satanic altar that speaks against my health today in Jesus name. I bind and cast way in the name of Jesus eve
ry principality, every power, every ruler of darkness and even every wicked force forged against me. I destroy them all in Jesus name. O Lord arise and crush down every wickedness raised against my health in Jesus name. Let every satanic fire against me be quenched in Jesus name. Let every altar that speaks against me on earth, in the sea or even under be burnt by the fire of the living God in Jesus name.
• Ps 121:5-6 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
• Wicked people direct evil against you to be released in the sun moon or stars. You need to destroy whatever has been programmed against you there. Remember God gave the sun power to rule at day time and the moon to rule at night, however, man was given the mandate to rule over all God’s creation Gen 1:16, 28.
• For example, I destroy every sickness programmed against my life in the sun, moon or stars in Jesus name. I cancel whatever has been written against my health in Jesus name.
• Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed
• Thank God for his complete work of healing on the cross. Thank God for healing. Declare you are healed in Jesus name. Ask God to heal you. Ask the Lord to deliver you. Confess it. Remember Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Decree that you have overcome your enemies and every sickness released against you in Jesus name.
• Ps 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
• Ask the Lord to send forth his word to heal you. Ask the Lord to stretch forth his hand and rescue you. Ask the Lord to contend with you enemies. Declare that the healing power of the word of God is upon you in Jesus name. Thank God for healing. Ask him to restore your health and return whatever the enemy has stolen from you.
• Thank God for healing. Declare your healing every time you feel your faith growing weak. For: Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick,. Also Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him … More PRAYER FOR DIVINE HEALING /PRAYER POINTS FOR BEING SET FREE FROM SICKNESSES AND DISEASES
When God created man and placed him in the garden of Eden, his main work was, together with his assistant (wife), to take care of God’s creation.
Sadly, man has constantly behaved as the owner of God’s wonderful creation.
We may have been sucked into this without knowledge. I believe this is an appropriate prayer that we should make every day:
Thank you Lord because of this bright day you have given me. I pray that whatever I shall do shall be for your glory
As I go through this day, may you help me to understand that my hands, my feet, my eyes, my tongue, my position, my job, my life, my family, my wealth, my environment, my knowledge, my car, my house, my servants, and all that you have given me are all yours.
May you help me to be a good steward of all the earthly blessings you have given me.
let me this day glorify you, and let others glorify you in the way I will use all that you have blessed me with.
Connect me today to those or that you want me to bless today, and may you remind me as the day comes to close the beautiful deeds you made me do in your wonderful creation.
Lastly, help me know that I did it through your grace, love and mercies, lest I be puffed up and lose the blessing you have for me.
I make this prayer through the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, AMEN. … More A PRAYER FOR EVERYDAY